We want you to have the best Microblade brow results possible! Please follow these instructions when preparing for the day of your appointment.
One Week to 60 Days Before:
- If you tint your brows, tint at least one week in advance.
- No tanning (bed or sun) for 30 days prior to your procedure.
- You must not use Retin-A anywhere near the tattooed area 2 weeks before.
- Stop using any skin thinners (vitamin A, acids, exfoliation) on or around the brow area 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- No chemical peels 60 days prior to your microblade treatment.
- Botox or fillers should be done 2 weeks in advance of your appointment.
Three Days Before to the Day of:
- You cannot take any medications that may thin your blood (i.e. aspirin, ibuprofen, fish oil, Vitamin E) three days before your procedure.
- Do not drink alcohol the night before or the day of your procedure.
- Avoid caffeine the day of your appointment.
- Do not work out the day of your appointment.
If you have any questions about these instructions, please give us a call.